My new God!

My new God!
How can any woman, married or otherwise, resist a cock like this?

One of my favorite bras

One of my favorite bras
Because it is a demi/half cup bra, and the slightest movement will cause my hard nipples to spill over the

Hubby witnessed me totally out of control last night. 7 bbcs in total used me *blush*

Hubby witnessed me totally out of control last night.  7 bbcs in total used me *blush*
and he was made to clean up every drop of their cum :-)

My Perky Nipples

My Perky Nipples
On Display

Monday, August 22, 2011

Trip to the Mall

I didn't think I was going to have enough time to write today but my husband plane home was delayed so I have a little extra time that I initially didn't think I would have.

I went on Saturday when it was nice and sunny outside because it was suppose to rain yesterday and I didn't want the mall to be filled with teenagers, although teenage boys can be lots of fun to tease too *blush*

I decided to wear one of my favorite summer dresses to go shopping inIt is a Short Snap-Front Polo Tee-Shirt Dress from my favorite store (VS of course), and I love this dress so much that I bought it in 3 different colors, white, black, and brown, and it is perfect for my shopping trip because it is casual yet sexy, and it clings to my body and is casual enough for me to either wear sandals with it, or I can also easily wear a sexy pair of heels as well, so when I wore it this time I decided to wear 4 inch peep toe heels, because earlier in the day I gotten my regularly scheduled manicure/pedicure and I knew where I would he going so it was not too difficult to make a choice regarding what color polish I wanted (red, of course) because it is one of my favorite colors for polish (for obvious reasons *blush*) because it quickly puts me in a naughty and devilish mood, but red polish has a way of always doing that to me.
A big reason for me choosing the dress that I wore was because it is white and shows off my tan skin nicely, but is also a snug fit and the material is thin, so I will not go as far as saying the dress is see thru, but if I wear a black bra/thong, or a brightly colored bra/thong set such as red or yellow, someone walking behind me will easily be able to see it thru my dress, and after modeling all 3 colors in front of my mirror that morning, I decided on wearing my favorite black lace demi bra that barely contains my nipples with it sexy lace half cups, and I wore black lace cheeky panties from VS as well.
The other aspect of this dress that I love is that it has snaps up the entire front of the dress, which means I can choose to leave as many snaps unsnapped as I like, but on this particular day, I decided to walk in with 3 snaps unsnapped from the neck, and 1 snap unsnapped from the hemline, and so you can get a visual on what I am talking about you can either go to vs.com and see the short snap-front dress for yourself, or I can tell you that by me leaving 3 snaps unsnapped from my neck, my cleavage was already visible, and especially seeing the bra I was wearing is a push up bra, and if I have the courage to unsnap 4 snaps from the neck, it will literally show the entire middle portion of my bra/breasts right to the bottom of the cups, and by leaving one snap unsnapped at the hemline, I was showing quite a bit of leg, and especially when I was walking or sitting.  If I get to a point where I am bold enough to unsnap 2 snaps from the hemline, it will not be difficult to flash glimpses of my panties even as I walk, and most definitely if I was sitting crossing/uncrossing my legs.

But a big part of how I showoff is by pretending to act is if I am not totally aware of the fact that I am showing as much as I am, but believe me, I am 100% aware of what I am doing, and the affect it has on people.  I get so aroused when I am walking in the mall and there are 2-3 young guys walking closely behind me and I can hear them whispering things like "omg, do you see that", and I will always act as if I don't hear them, but I will admit that when I do hear things like this I can't help but shake it a little bit more just to make them a little more crazy :) 

Damn, my husband just called and his flight finally arrived and he is in a cab on his way home, so I have to hurry, but if I can't finish today I will finish tomorrow, but will do my best now to tell all.

I walked around and shopped in stores, making sure to linger in certain areas whenever I felt someones eyes on me, and I love going to areas where they have counters because it is so easy to tease the sales clerks, because what I do is lean over the counter as if I am preoccupied with looking at something, and this usually gives a sales clerk a birds eye view down my unsnapped dress, and my favorite time to do this is when I am not wearing a bra, but it is arousing even when I am wearing a bra, and especially with the bra I was wearing because as I mentioned earlier, the half cups barley contain my dark responsive nipples and all I have to do is move a certain way for them to begin to reveal themselves.  Yes, I can make the entire nipple pop out over the cups, but I don't want that to happen because it would be too obvious, but after practicing a bit, if  I move slightly, part of the areola will become visible, and I LOVE seeing a sales person do an immediate double take when this happens.

But the highlight of my afternoon was when I had lunch at one of the restaurants.  After having a drink at the bar, and watching the crowd, I decided on sitting at a table close to a married couple that was maybe in their early 40s having lunch.  I decided to sit near them because it became obvious that the husband liked the view of my legs while sitting at the bar, and I LOVE teasing guys when they are out with a gf or wife because I know they are not likely to approach me.  So I sat facing the husband with his wife's back facing me.  I made it a point to not make eye contact with thee husband because I did not want to be obvious about it, but I positioned my chair perfectly in his line of sight and began crossing and uncrossing my legs as I looked through the menu, and I also would sit with both feet on the floor with my feet together, but I would sneakily glance over the top of my menu and when I knew the husband was staring, I would then cross my legs but do it a bit slower so give him a clear look between my legs all the way to my panties.

After doing this for quite awhile, I finished lunch and was eager to return home now so I could shamelessly masturbate to my hearts content, because at that point I could feel that the crotch of my black lace cheeky panties were saturated from me being so aroused and my clit was literally throbbing.

I did drive by the club that I mentioned wanting to go to on Sat night, but I didn't have any cocktails before hand and I was far too nervous to walk in on my own, especially being completely sober at that moment, but there is always this coming weekend because it is likely that my husband will be away on business again, so we shall see. 

I will have to finish this tomorrow because I have no time left to tell you about Aaron :) but I will say this, he did come home and I did get to fuck and suck his glorious big young eager shaved cock TWICE, and I will tell you all about it tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Pam you are so deliciously naughty! I so love your thoughts and the things you do! Can't wait to hear about Aaron!

    ReplyDelete