My new God!

My new God!
How can any woman, married or otherwise, resist a cock like this?

One of my favorite bras

One of my favorite bras
Because it is a demi/half cup bra, and the slightest movement will cause my hard nipples to spill over the

Hubby witnessed me totally out of control last night. 7 bbcs in total used me *blush*

Hubby witnessed me totally out of control last night.  7 bbcs in total used me *blush*
and he was made to clean up every drop of their cum :-)

My Perky Nipples

My Perky Nipples
On Display

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Im back....

I've missed writing in my blog and although I have to be more careful about when I write because it has become too risky to vist my blog from my work office due to IT upgrades and new filters installed, I cannot resist all of the readers demands to continue updating my blog about my growing sexual appetite and exploits, so stay tuned because I will find a way to update my blog, but as always, you can always email your feedback and questions because I love hearing what people's thoughts and reactions are to what I reveal, and will always try my best to answer your questions as openly and as honestly as I can, but please dont email me asking generic vanilla questions like "what are your turn ons?" or ask me some other generalized vanilla flavored questions.  Be graphic and ask me what you are really wondering about, no matter how lewd it may be *blush*

You should know from reading my blog that although I may "appear" to be shy and girl-next-doorish, I am a MILF with a very dirty mind, and we are far more common than you may think.

3 comments:

  1. Very happy to see you writing again! Can't wait to read your blog again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. MORE! MORE! and please, a hot video for me to jerk off to would be amazing! even an audio clip of some jerk off instructions would be really hot! look forward to it :D

    ReplyDelete