My new God!

My new God!
How can any woman, married or otherwise, resist a cock like this?

One of my favorite bras

One of my favorite bras
Because it is a demi/half cup bra, and the slightest movement will cause my hard nipples to spill over the

Hubby witnessed me totally out of control last night. 7 bbcs in total used me *blush*

Hubby witnessed me totally out of control last night.  7 bbcs in total used me *blush*
and he was made to clean up every drop of their cum :-)

My Perky Nipples

My Perky Nipples
On Display

Friday, August 19, 2011

Husband is away on business until Monday :)

My husband flew to St Louis this morning for a business trip and he will not return until Monday afternoon, so I have 3 glorious days to indulge in my favorite past time; being a little slut *blush*

And I just learned last night that Aaron, my neighbors son, will be home for the weekend, and I have not had his incredible big young cock since he was home from school in May, so I cannot wait to lure him to my cunt.
I also may take a trip to a mall to do some shopping, but probably only if it rains but they are forecasting thunder storms here for both Sat and Sun, so I may actually get there, and I am sure all of you know that shopping is usually a code word that  I use for indulging in my exhibitionist desires, but I usually am not blatant about this, although I have had my moments, because when I start getting consumed by the horniness as I do this, the hornier I become usually leads to be becoming bolder in my actions, and I do LOVE going to certain shoe stores and shoe departments of the higher end department stores, because I love to tease and showoff, and usually do it in a way where it might appear as though I am not fully aware that I am showing so much, but believe me, I am 100% fully aware of what I am showing and what can be seen because I have actually sat in front of a mirror at home and I will cross and uncross my legs, or lean over with my blouse slightly unbuttoned as if I am leaning over a counter at a store, and I do this to learn about what someone may or may not will be able to see from certain angles.

and I love the summer (naturally *blush*) because I can dress so much more revealing, and having small perky breasts (34b) make it easy for me to not wear a bra, although my nipples are very sensitive and ultra responsive, and I absolutely LOVE catching people staring at them when they are rock hard and soooo visible *blush*

I am even considering going out alone on Sat night to a particular night club because I have been aching to go, although I may need to have a few cocktails in order to actually walk in there because it is club that caters predominantly to more of an African-American crowd *huge blush*

Do you think an attractive 30-something blonde wearing a wedding ring will attract a little attention walking in all alone?  *blush*

4 comments:

  1. Mind if I come over and visit? ;)

    For once I wish I still worked in retail!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes Pam, I do think you would attract a lot of attention walking in there alone! I know I would be attracted to you instantly! I sure wish i was a shoe salesman too! And your lucky neighbor boy! You are an awesome lady!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pictures are so hot! Oh my! I so love your perky nipples! Makes me hard just looking at you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have no idea how much I would love to lick you until you cum!

    ReplyDelete