My new God!

My new God!
How can any woman, married or otherwise, resist a cock like this?

One of my favorite bras

One of my favorite bras
Because it is a demi/half cup bra, and the slightest movement will cause my hard nipples to spill over the

Hubby witnessed me totally out of control last night. 7 bbcs in total used me *blush*

Hubby witnessed me totally out of control last night.  7 bbcs in total used me *blush*
and he was made to clean up every drop of their cum :-)

My Perky Nipples

My Perky Nipples
On Display

Thursday, August 25, 2011

My neighbors hot young son

I still have to give you the details of my fun with young Aaron last weekend but I unfortunately will have to do this tiomorrow because I have run out of time today, but I do have some pics of my young stud to share with all of you so you can see the hot body and beautiful big young cock that my soon to be 19 yr old stud gives to me.

You may have to scroll to the bottom of the page to see the pics, but I will try to find the time to make them appear closer to where and what I am writing about.


3 comments:

  1. Will there be pics of you sucking his cock or you getting fucked? If there are, that would be most exxxcellent!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! I sure wish I was 18 with a cock like that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. Lucky you! Can't wait to hear the story.

    ReplyDelete