My new God!

My new God!
How can any woman, married or otherwise, resist a cock like this?

One of my favorite bras

One of my favorite bras
Because it is a demi/half cup bra, and the slightest movement will cause my hard nipples to spill over the

Hubby witnessed me totally out of control last night. 7 bbcs in total used me *blush*

Hubby witnessed me totally out of control last night.  7 bbcs in total used me *blush*
and he was made to clean up every drop of their cum :-)

My Perky Nipples

My Perky Nipples
On Display

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Big Boy ...

I finally have some free time to write, and I apologize for the delay, but most of my free time I am usually preoccupied with which ever big cock is using me, and if and when I do get a little free time, many times my fingers are busy doing something other than writing in my blog *blush* but I also have a new obsession and he is called "big boy"
No, that is not his nickname, although It is surely an appropriate one, because "big boy" is the name of my newest dildo that my bull gave me as a gift on Vslentines day, and it was a surprise gift at that and I will tell you more in a moment about how he presented me wit this surprise gift, but first some background  info about ...big boy.
Big boy is a dildo that definitely lives up to his name, and many of you already know that for thus girl, size most defuntly matters, and many also know how much I love using my 9 inch suction cup based dildo (especially the black one) because I can set the suction cup base to the floor or a wall and ride to my hearts content and my fingers are then free to busy themselves on my clit or hard sensitive nipples, but let me tell you, Big Boy makes my 9 inch dildo feel almost mediocre in comparison, because Big Boy is a whopping 12" x 7".
I have learned that my hungry cunt can accommodate some big cocks and takes my 9 inch dildo almost to the base, but omg, this new dildo and how intense it is makes me tremble and cum so incredibly hard that I actually need time to catch my breath.  I have never been so filled and stretched, and my bull actually made me look down between my legs to witness for myself how my engirged glistening cunt lips gripped this amazingly thick shaft of this amazing rubber cock.
I should also say that my bulls BBC is just a hair under 10 inches, and he is in the process of arranging "a date" for my cunt to be used by him and two of his friends, and one is supposedly a full inch longer than my bulls BBC, and he has been talking about introducing my hungry cunt to him for several weeks now, and when he told me he was bringing a surprise for me on Valentines Day night, by the time we finished dinner, my cunt was soaked just from wondering if the "surprise" was his friends 11" BBC waiting In the hotel room, and my bull teased me relentlessly with descriptive dirty talk all through dinner and during the el

No comments:

Post a Comment