My new God!

My new God!
How can any woman, married or otherwise, resist a cock like this?

One of my favorite bras

One of my favorite bras
Because it is a demi/half cup bra, and the slightest movement will cause my hard nipples to spill over the

Hubby witnessed me totally out of control last night. 7 bbcs in total used me *blush*

Hubby witnessed me totally out of control last night.  7 bbcs in total used me *blush*
and he was made to clean up every drop of their cum :-)

My Perky Nipples

My Perky Nipples
On Display

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

scaped knees...

Kind of sucks about my scraped knees, after the fact, because they are so sore, but the part that stinks the most about it is that it will be awhile before I can wear a skirt/dress, because my scraped knees would not look to sexy, would they now?  Plus, it would be much too obvious how the scrapes got there *blush* plus
So having to wear pants stinksssss!  I love showing off my legs, although I was wondering just a moment ago, hmmm, I wonder how visible the scrapes would be if I wore black stockings/thigh highs?
Well, as soon as I get home I will test this possible theory out by trying on a few different pairs that I have, because although some are very sheer,although still black, I am reasonably sure the scrapes will still be pretty visible, however, other ones are darker and not as sheer, so there may be a resolution to this mini-crisis after all.

And many of you already know of how much I love wearing black lace top thigh highs and black gartered stockings (because whenever I wear them they make me feel extra slutty *blush*

So I am excited and anxious to get home a d put them on and look in the mirror to see if they hide the scrapes, because I cant imagine not being able to wear skirts until they are fully healed.  Most of you know how much I enjoy showing my legs off, whether it be from my car, or while having dinner or lunch in a restaurant, or while I am prancing around the mall as I ... shop *blush*

Lest not also forget about when I ... shop... for shoes too *blush*

No comments:

Post a Comment