My new God!

My new God!
How can any woman, married or otherwise, resist a cock like this?

One of my favorite bras

One of my favorite bras
Because it is a demi/half cup bra, and the slightest movement will cause my hard nipples to spill over the

Hubby witnessed me totally out of control last night. 7 bbcs in total used me *blush*

Hubby witnessed me totally out of control last night.  7 bbcs in total used me *blush*
and he was made to clean up every drop of their cum :-)

My Perky Nipples

My Perky Nipples
On Display

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Need it Bad!

I should have a good amount of time tomorrow to bring you up top date because it has been a busy week between work and giving my cunt what it needs *blush*, but satisfying my cunt is a never ending because the more sex I have, it seems as though the hornier I actually become, and this is true with masturbation and me as well.  I just can't seem to ever get enough, but this last week, omg, I am insatiable, and because I am walking around in such a constant state of arousal all the time, I find myself becoming easily distracted at work and before I know it I am in my office on the internet, and soon thereafter, my hands are down my panties.
Somthing happened to me earlier in the week that has fueled my always growing horniness, and I mentioned it in my last blog (stranger sex at a local motel) and this may actually happen tonight or this weekend, but I interestingly had a similar but sort of different offer to have stranger sex at a theater at night during the week, and the guy who planted this seed in my head is young, only 21, and the way he explained it, it is obvious to me that the stranger in his story is him and he likely works at the theater because when I asked him to describe some specifics for me he said I would be directed to a multiplex theater complex (normal movie house, not an adult theater, which makes it even hotter in my mind)that is about 50-60 minutes away from where I live and it would happen during the week after 9pm so the theaters would likely have very few patrons, although there are always some, and he told me that I should find a seat and he would make his way through each and every theater @ 10pm, and I would be dressed provocatively wearing a skirt with no panties, and at a predetermined time he would approach me as I sat alone and as he approaches I would lean back, spread my legs, hike my skirt, and he would enter me and fuck me and use my cunt to cum without us exchanging words or small talk.  The one request I did make is that he would not cum in me, but ON ME, and to be more specific, he would cum ON MY FACE, and part of the deal is that I would have to walk out of the theater without attempting to clean ANY of the cum off  of me *blush*

What is adding to this is as I started to seriously consider his proposition I knew I had to build in a way to keep myself safe, regardless of how hot these thoughts were making me, so I made a counter proposal to him by saying that I will agree to do this if it was okay to have my husband seated nearby, and I emphasized to the guy that my husband would only be there to ensure my saftey, and that he would remain a passive on looker throughout.  He readily agreed and we are not working out the details :)

But those of you who know me, know that although it is probably a good idea to have my husband close by for safety reasons, my real motivation in having him present is to TEASE HIM and to control him further as my cuck, and to remind him what a dirty little slut his sweet wife REALLY is *blush*

I also agreed to walk out of the theater ALONE,  and not be accompanied by my husband, but he will be instructed to follow me out so he can see peoples reactions to seeing his sweet wife's pretty face covered in some strangers hot cum.

1 comment:

  1. You are so naughty! I love it! I do so wish I lived close to you! What an awesome woman you are!

    ReplyDelete