My new God!

My new God!
How can any woman, married or otherwise, resist a cock like this?

One of my favorite bras

One of my favorite bras
Because it is a demi/half cup bra, and the slightest movement will cause my hard nipples to spill over the

Hubby witnessed me totally out of control last night. 7 bbcs in total used me *blush*

Hubby witnessed me totally out of control last night.  7 bbcs in total used me *blush*
and he was made to clean up every drop of their cum :-)

My Perky Nipples

My Perky Nipples
On Display

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Update coming ....

I thought I would have the time today to write but my day became very busy unexpectedly so it will likely have to wait until tomorrow.

It was a crazy week for me and it started badly over the weekend with the timing belt going in my Audi convertible, but I think many of you will find this interesting, but it was not planned and for me, when things happen spontaneously, it usually can be very arousing and this was no different.

I had left my house quickly on Sunday (9/11) just to get a quick coffee at Starbucks and I had just gone through a light and I was directly in front of a Dunkin Donuts when my cars engine suddenly stalled.  As soon as I heard the way the car was turning over I said "uh oh" because this happened to me @ 10 years ago with another car I owned and a car makes a distinct sound as you are trying to start it after the timing belt goes, and I remember it like it was yesterday, so I called AAA, but it could take up to 90 minutes for a tow truck to arrive.

I only intended to run in to Starbucks, and I had no make up on at all (but I don't wear a ton of make-up anyway, unless of course I am going out and I am dressed very slutty and then I will go heavier on the make-up and red lipstick), but it was a warm sunny morning in the mid-70s and there was a beautiful breeze as well.   I threw on a pair of khaki shorts and only a wife-beater tank top style tee shirt, and NO BRA, and yes, I will admit that I purposely left the house not wearing a bra because there is this really cute young guy who works at Starbucks who has been a little flirty with me and I wanted to tease him a little by giving him a view of my dark perky nips, because the tee shirt is made of very thin white cotton and those of you who are familiar with this type of tee shirt know exactly what I am talking about, and mostly men wear this type of tee shirt, so for most women, wearing this type of tee shirt is a bit of a risque move, unless the temperature outside is oppressively hot, but being the exhibitionist tease that I can be,  I always walk around my house in this type of tee shirt without a bra underneath, and whenever I do, my dark  nipples are very visible, and I cannot place enough emphasis on the phrase very visible, and although I did intend to run in to Starbucks and give my young hottie boy a glimpse of my hard dark nipples, I then intended to return home, so as I sat in my car after I called triple AAA, I knew it was not safe to sit in my car on the side of the road because the road in question is a very busy road, and as much as I enjoy teasing and showing off my body, I typically do not do it blatantly, and especially in public, but I had no choice but to stand next to my car and wait for the AAA tow truck.  Everyone here knows how much it arouses me to catch people looking at my body but you also know that I typically show my body off in a way where it appears as though I am not fully aware that I am showing so much, plus I do not usually showoff so close to home, but on this occasion the only way I could have hidden the fact that I was not wearing a bra, would be to stand next to my car with my arms folded to hide the fact that I was not wearing a bra, because again, it is impossible to not see the complete outline of my dark nipples through the thin white material of the tee shirt, and as soon as I stepped from my car, 2 younger guys were driving by at that exact moment and they both turned their heads and stared directly at my breasts/nipples, and I even saw the driver mouth the words "oh my God, did you see that" and I was not outside of my car for even 10 seconds.  My nipples are semi-erect naturally, but given the circumstances and knowing how easily my nipples/breasts could be seen, my nipples were rock hard even before I stepped from my car.  I did cross my arms across my chest for a couple of minutes but it still seemed that every guy (and even a few women) that drove by me, stared at me up and down, and after a few minutes I grew tired of hiding them and just acted natural and let my arms fall to my side.  As much fun as this was, I was happy that the tow truck arrived much quicker than anticipated (it only took @ 30 minutes to arrive) because guys were beginning to honk their horns and make cat calls, and I was a good sport about it and smiled/blushed and tried to wait patiently, but I have to admit, I was becoming more aroused with each passing minute standing there feeling so exposed.
The tow truck driver arrived and he was a greasy looking guy in his mid-40s possibly and the look he gave me when he first pulled up is etched in my mind because he was staring so hard at my very visible dark hard nipples that he almost crashed in to a parked car lol.  Of course I made sure to do nothing to cover my nipples as I made small talk with him as he set my car up to be towed, and I made sure to try not to make too much eye contact with him so he would be more comfortable looking at my chest, but I would occasionally look at him quickly because it turned me on to catch him looking at them *blush*, and he even gave my a ride back to my house once we dropped the car off at the dealership, and for a few minutes I considered showing him my gratitude by .... sucking his cock, but I reconsidered because he knew where I lived, and I also was not all that attracted to him either, but the idea of sucking his cock did turn me on a lot, and by the time he dropped me off at home, I could not wait to get inside and fuck my now soaked cunt with my favorite dildo.

Of course as I masturbated shamelessly I remembered certain men that stared at my hard nipples as they drove by and I imagined all sorts of lewd kinky thoughts as I came to a thunderous orgasm minutes later.

And this is how I started my Sunday, but because my husband was once again out of town on business, I had other plans later that day and I will tell you more about that tomorrow.  I have a few other things to tell you as well.

Yes, I have been a very naughty girl since my last blog entry, but I don't think this surprises anyone, does it?  *blush*

1 comment:

  1. A very exciting day indeed..! I have a clear picture of just how sexy you looked, waiting helplessly by the side of the road. What I don't understand is why several of those men driving past didn't stop to offer you some "help".... and maybe check out your car too. TT

    ReplyDelete