My new God!

My new God!
How can any woman, married or otherwise, resist a cock like this?

One of my favorite bras

One of my favorite bras
Because it is a demi/half cup bra, and the slightest movement will cause my hard nipples to spill over the

Hubby witnessed me totally out of control last night. 7 bbcs in total used me *blush*

Hubby witnessed me totally out of control last night.  7 bbcs in total used me *blush*
and he was made to clean up every drop of their cum :-)

My Perky Nipples

My Perky Nipples
On Display

Thursday, September 22, 2011

1 more day for update

I apologize for making you wait, and I really so not do this on purpose, although I do love to tease as you know, but for making you wait I attached a pic of my .... secret garden *blush*

But I am not leaving it up too long *blush*

5 comments:

  1. Oh my Pami! Wow! I love your pussy! I want to have my tongue buried in your pussy! And then my hard cock! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dam I love that picture! So hot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Pam! What an awesome picture! I want my tongue in there! Wow! I want to lick up all of the sweet pussy juice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Pamela! I would love to see that toy deep in your pussy and my hand guiding it in and out of your hot wet pussy! You are so dame hot! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete