My new God!

My new God!
How can any woman, married or otherwise, resist a cock like this?

One of my favorite bras

One of my favorite bras
Because it is a demi/half cup bra, and the slightest movement will cause my hard nipples to spill over the

Hubby witnessed me totally out of control last night. 7 bbcs in total used me *blush*

Hubby witnessed me totally out of control last night.  7 bbcs in total used me *blush*
and he was made to clean up every drop of their cum :-)

My Perky Nipples

My Perky Nipples
On Display

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Husband to witness a very special event tonight

So my bull keeps telling me all through dinner.  And yes, my husband was right at table with us.  He also had him wait at the table as he told me to follow him to the men's room, where he pulled out his cock and simply said, "do what you do best my married slut", even as another man was washing his hands.  I nervously glanced his way and my bull quickly said to the man;"you may watch if you like, and dont be fooled by her nervous look because if you look closer at her eyes, you will see that she cannot wait to be ordered to drop to her knees and suck my cock right in front of you, because she truely enjoys being a slut for my big black cock, because she just cannot help herself, even when her husband knows she is in here with me, and likely knows why"
My bull then backed against the entry door and unzipped his pants a d his big black cock quickly sprang into view already three-quarters erect. My eyes widened with lust but I was too far away from him to lean forward and take his cock, so my bull told me to kneel before him and show this man what a good married little cock sucker I was.  The man's eyes widened even more as he started rubbing his cock through his pants.  I reached out and gripped my bulls now rock hard BBC and looked straight in to the eyes of this white businessman types eyes, and took the head of my bulls cock in to my mouth as I moaned my approval.  I heard the man say something like "I cant believe this shit", or something to that affect, and I then started sucking his big black cock more hungrily, but still gripping his shaft at the base.  I also made sure that I gripped his BBC with my left hand to be sure to make my wedding band and diamond fully visible, and aI knew this pleased my bull, as he immediately said "good girl, you will have plenty of opportunities to show off your wedding ring and diamond while you service this BBC, and several others tonight my slut"
By now, I was sucking his cock hungrily as I stroked his long thick black shaft.  He then says "this is the first of many hot loads of cum that will feed your thirst this evening my hot married little bitch, and hearing him say this coupled with being watched hy a total stranger in this restaurants bathroom made me so hot and it made me feel so slutty, which turned me on like mad.  He then says "are you ready to drink my cum now?". And I offer a muffled gutteral approval as He grabs the back of my head and he starts to literally fuck my mouth.  I've lost interest in looking at the stranger because now my sole focus is getting ready to drink my bulls cum, and his cock started to give me the tell tale signs that he was about to cum, and he then takes his cock out of my mouth as im kneeling there gasping, saliva running out of the corners of my mouth, and my bull say " loom at how desperate my married white slut looks for my cum.  Soon she will have it, and then we will go back to the table and she will kiss her husband while she keeps some of my cum in her mouth, and he will taste it immediately, and then kiss her even more eagerly because he has been waiting, knowing exactly what his pretty wife was doing, and with his full approval, because he knows he could never provide his beautiful horny much younger wife with the level of satisfaction a dirty little slut of her pedigree requires, because he knows his small cock is inadequate to do so, and she needs so much because she is truly a slut by nature who just cant resist the temptation to allow others to use her body for their sexual pleasure.  Look at her.  She cannot wait to get her lips back on my cock"
And he was so right.  I ached for his cock and his hot cum at this point.  He knows taking about me like the wanton cum hungry BBC loving slut that I am in front of this total stranger was to only turn me on more because it just keeps making me feel dirtier and sluttier, and feeling that makes me crazy hot. 
My bull finally says "okay by good girl slut, come and take your cum now, because we have to get going because I have some very special guests waiting for us back at our favorite hotel, some come drink up slut, but as always, make sure you dont swallow all of my cum so you save your bitch husband some"
And he ten grabs my hair/head and starts once again fucking my mouth, and one incredible thing about my bull is, he can hold back like no man ai have ever seen, and only cums when he is ready to give it to me, and he can also cum in a minute as well, if he chooses too.  He then says "open wide slut" and slides his cock almost all the way out of my mouth and grips his fingers around the shaft and slides the head just over my tongue so his cum squirting will be in full view of him, and the stranger, and now aim begging him for his cum and suddenly my bull groans, bends his knees slightly, and shoots three consecutive thick, long, hot ropes of his creamy cum splashing against my toungue and down my throat.  I instinctively close my lips on his shaft and suck as more hot cum squirts into my mouth, and I want to swallow every drop, but hesitate and swirl it in my mouth instead.
My bull slides his cock out, wipes it with paper towels from a dispenser, and I now see he is laughing and facing the stranger.  As I stand up straightening myself aI look and realize why my bull was laughing.  The white stranger was standing at a sink with a clump of paper towels vigorously rubbing the crotch of his khaki pants, and there is a large wet spot that is very visible in the front of his pants.  I glance at my bull and he has this look on his face, and I kind of lost it and snickered as I walked by him as my bull took me by my hand and walked me out.  The guy came in his pants *blush*
But I have to admit.  I loved that watching me made him cum in his pants.
As we walk toward the table, my husbands eyes are gleaming eagerly, because he has gotten familiar quickly with how my new bull enjoys to humiliate my husband.
We sit down and I immediately lean over and kiss my husband passionatly, sliding my tinge and my bulls still warm cum into my husbands mouth.  I see our waitress approaching, so to further humiliate him, I breakaway from kissing him while his tongue is deep in my mouth, and as I pull away, cum mixed with salive drips off my husbands tongue.  The waitress stared and did not say a word, but her eyes screamed "did I just see what I thought I seen?"
She also saw us exit the men's room together seconds earlier as well *blush*
She then asked if we were interested in ordering dessert, and my bull took control and said "no, thank you dear, we have some guests waiting for us at a hotel, and they will be treating her to more dessert than she can eat, although her husband is coming too, so he can clean up the leftovers.  He is actually very good at that"
My bull and I laughed as my husband blushed openly, and my bull took my hand prompting me to stand up, and he looked at my husband in his confident way he does and tells him to take care of the bill.  And as we stand there as my husband reaches for cash, my bull turns my chin with his index finger and says ,hold still", and takes his other index finger and wipes a medium sized droplet of cum from my neck, and then brings finger glistening with a little cum to my Los, and I eagerly take the finger into my mouth and like it clean, as I say Mmmmm, as i first look in to my husbands eyes, then the waitresses, and me and my bull walk away as we start cracking up with laughter.  As we are almost ready to walkout, I glance back over my shoulder to see my puppy dog husband hurrying to catch up, and I also cant help but notice that several men have their eyes glued to my ass, and 1-2 turn away quickly before their wives catch them, but I lived the way those men looked at me because they knew what I was, and knew the hot fit black man on my arm was giving me exactly what I needed, but I'm not sure how many knew I was married to the older white gentleman walking behind us, because as we exited the place, my bulls black hand was gripping the full right cheek of my ass, and in a way that Cleary signaled that my as, cunt, and body belonged to him and his huge black cock.

Then he made my husband drive with us sitting in the back.  As soon as we drove off, he gave him the address and then leaned back and told me to get my lips back on his dick.  He then started to tease me ....and my husband, by saing things like"I'm finally giving your wife what she has been begging me to give, so once we arrive to the hotel, your pretty wife will have several bbc's waiting there to use her hot body and hot holes, in addidition to my big black cock as well, although I will not disclose just how many are there, because my slut will be led in to the room blindfolded at first, however, you her husband will also come up to the room, but you will not be blindfolded because she wants you to witness just what a dirty wanton little slut you married, and how much she enjoys being used by big black cocks, but beyond witnessing her out of control lust, there will also be quite a few things happening there that should keep you pretty bust to cuck boy"

We are now finally pulling into the hotel parking lot, and my body is actually trembling just from the anticipation, and my cunt is a sloppy mess and it hasn't even been touched yet.  He told me early in the week that if I was a really good girl all week, I would reward me with between 3-7 cocks, including his, and remembering him say this, my mind was reeling as we walked toward the suite, and as my husband lagged behind carring my bag and a cooler of beverages, my bull whispered, "6" my slut, and me makes seven.

My bull allowed me to write even as we approached the floor in the elevator because he enjoys hear me brag of his ...talents.....in my blog, but then he said to put the smartphone away.  Time to blindfold my good girl.

Of course I will tell you every detail ASAP, and call me crazy but it would not surprise me if he has even more than 6, because why else would he blind fold me.

God.....cant even begin to describe the condition my cunt and panties are in.  My cunt is sloppy wet and I can feel that so much cunt jui e has leaked down to cover my ass

No comments:

Post a Comment