My new God!

My new God!
How can any woman, married or otherwise, resist a cock like this?

One of my favorite bras

One of my favorite bras
Because it is a demi/half cup bra, and the slightest movement will cause my hard nipples to spill over the

Hubby witnessed me totally out of control last night. 7 bbcs in total used me *blush*

Hubby witnessed me totally out of control last night.  7 bbcs in total used me *blush*
and he was made to clean up every drop of their cum :-)

My Perky Nipples

My Perky Nipples
On Display

Friday, February 19, 2010

My Fav Store

My husband is away on business again this weekend, and I soooo need a good hard fucking, so I had a little time between meetings and shot over to a local Victorias Secret and bought some new thigh highs, 3 new bras, a few pair of panties, and I always love handling their sexy things and trying certain things on, and if given the opportunity, I will always flash whatever young salesperson is assiting me as she hands me a different bra or teddy, or whatever they are giving me, and I even have been lucky enough to have a few salesgirls actually come right in the dressing room with me to adjust bra straps when I feign not being able to get it right. I have really gotten pretty good at flashing and appearring as if it is totally accidental, or that I am unaware I am doing it, but I get so aroused from doing this, and my nipples are always the indicator, regardless of whether I am wearing a bra or not, because they become so erect and so long that it is almost impossible to hide them. Yes, I can blame the cold air lol, but I learned last year you can fool most of the people most of the time but you cannot fool all of the people all of the time. I am referring to a very attractive 40 something women who is a salesperson at a VS in CT that I shop at, but I can tell you more about her and what took place between us another time because I want to finish my point.

The girl that waited on me today was really young, maybe @ 21-23 yrs old and she was really cute with a body type that I am very attracted to (small perky breasts, very sexual eyes, blonde, and fit). Anyway, even though I masturbated just before going to the cafeteria for lunch, and it was my 2nd orgasm of the day, just being in VS around all of that sexy lingerie turns me on, so by the time I went to the dressing room to try a particular bra on, I could feel that my nipples were totally erect, and as I walked by a mirrow on my way to the dressing room, I glanced at my image and saw them poking through my blouse easily. The cute girl that was waiting on me didnt give me any vibe that she was bisexual but she was friendly and a little flirtatious it seemed, and I love flashing and getting a reaction, even though most of my flashing appears as though it is unintentional. The cute salesgirl walked with me to the dressing room and as I went in to the little room, she said if I needed help with anything she would be right outside the door :) I quickly took my blouse and bra off and admired my perky 34b breasts in the mirror, and although my nipples surely were quite erect, I grabbed both between my thumb and index fingers of both hands and gave both a hard pinch and a tug, and it felt soooooooooooooooo good that I really didnt want to stop, because the feeling goes right through my bely and straight to my cunt, but I needed to get back to work soon, so I waited maybe 45 seconds and made it sound like I was getting frustrated just in case she really was right outside my stall, and as I exhaled in feigned frustration, her cute voice asked "are you okay? Do you need any help?, and I told her I was having a hard time adjusting the straps and asked her if she could help me. The door swung open just as I had taken the bra all the way off, so I was standing there facing her, my breasts and hard nipples in full view. She did her best to remain professional, but I did see her eyes go to my breasts almost immediately, and then I saw her again looking as I appearred to be looking away but was actually watching her eyes in the mirror. I slid the bra on as she stood facing me. Seeing her look more than once is more than enough to get my very actuive sexual mind working, and although I was soon on my way back to work without anying inappropriate taking place, I was already fantasizing about her going down on me right in the dressing room, and by the time I got back to my office, I needed to cum yet once again.

Masturbation is great, but as I said earlier, this weekend I NEED a big hard cock to fuck me deep n hard, and I would love it if it were a ..... new cock :)

4 comments:

  1. Really good customer service can be so hard to find . . . ;-)

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. My My....that encounter sounded extremely hot!!

    I'm loving how you think and feel about your sexuality.

    chb
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to help you out this weekend, but will be tied up. Perhaps another time ....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your mind is so sexy!

    ReplyDelete