My new God!

My new God!
How can any woman, married or otherwise, resist a cock like this?

One of my favorite bras

One of my favorite bras
Because it is a demi/half cup bra, and the slightest movement will cause my hard nipples to spill over the

Hubby witnessed me totally out of control last night. 7 bbcs in total used me *blush*

Hubby witnessed me totally out of control last night.  7 bbcs in total used me *blush*
and he was made to clean up every drop of their cum :-)

My Perky Nipples

My Perky Nipples
On Display

Saturday, March 16, 2013

March 14 is Steak and Blow Job Day

So you know my bull got both, but in a restaurant.  After his steak I slithered under his table and sucked his BBC and 2men seated across from got quite a show.

This is the tease version :-)

Full slut version tomorrow, including when my bull forced me to blow 1 of the 2 guys too

Sooooooo much more to cum *blush*

2 comments:

  1. Mmmmm... I can't wait to hear about my favorite slut choking on some throbbing massive dick. Thats a good girl ;)

    ReplyDelete