My new God!

My new God!
How can any woman, married or otherwise, resist a cock like this?

One of my favorite bras

One of my favorite bras
Because it is a demi/half cup bra, and the slightest movement will cause my hard nipples to spill over the

Hubby witnessed me totally out of control last night. 7 bbcs in total used me *blush*

Hubby witnessed me totally out of control last night.  7 bbcs in total used me *blush*
and he was made to clean up every drop of their cum :-)

My Perky Nipples

My Perky Nipples
On Display

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

On my bulls arm at a coctail party for his job

Leading up to this past weekend my bull in his usual teasing vague way told me that he was taking me to a party associated with his p/t job, and when he saw my eyes light up with lust, he laughed and said "na bitch, calm yourself, not that kinda party, this is my job", and I guess the disappointment in my eyes was that easy to see, because he quickly added, "I see all that black dick I fed you last weekend only made my married white slut only hungrier for more", and he laughed again and told me that he has something in mind to keep me busy while he is away on business next week, but that is all he would tell me. 
The party he took me too this weekend was a legit cocktail party, not the cock party I was secretly hoping it would be, but he did tell me to look my best and he encouraged me to dress how I enjoy dressing best (revealing and with a slutty flavor to it) and he also emphasized that I needed to make sure I wore my wedding and 2 ct engagagement ring, because I would be on his arm all night and he wanted everyone there to know what aI really was (a married slut who can't resist his BBC).
Of course I agreed and did as I was told.
It was a modest sized crowd of @25 held at an upscale tavern and @ 80% of the people attending were black men, and my bull, true to his word, had me close to his side all evening with my arm hooked through his, and he interesting positioned my ring hand to rest casually on top of his dark skinned strong forearm where my rings were on full display.  He knew everyone there and one could tell that all or most had much respect and admiration for him by the way people went out of there way to greet him/ us as we walked through the crowd as we casually socialized.  Soon after arriving, I could not help notice that almost every man we approached or walked by had their eyes all over me, and this did not phase my bull in the least, and quite to the contrary, he would grin back at the other men proudly, and as many of them would look to rush up to him and greet him and shake his hand, they would really be liking me up and down, almost like a pack of ravenous wolves, and each and everytime he would then introduce me, as "his date", they greeted me and as they did, they all made sure to look directly at my hand bearing my wedding ring/engagement diamond, and my bull even leaned closely to a select few of them, maybe 8-10, and whispered something to them with caused them to smile broadly, and then once again give my body the once over, and my bull would grin back proudly and in his typical arrogant alpha male-like way.
I did lean in to him after awhile and asked him what he was whispering to so many of them, and at first he grinned and said "patience my slut, patience" but he gave me a look that I'm getting familiar with now, and ai could already feel that my cunt was driping just from all the looks, but then as we were leaving, he leans into my ear and said" I brought you here tonight to showoff your goods, and many of them had heard about the insatiable married blonde slut at the party the week before and they all wondered if you were her"

And of course he said I was *blush*
I sucked his BBC as he drove to his condo where he fucked me for 45 minutes, non-stop, pounding me relentlessly, and as he did, he told me that while he was going to be away, I "might be" going to a party, but this time alone, but he still had to finalize a few things first.
His. Vague mentions make me so hot, not knowing.  He then ended with ,"I think it is time for you to visit a glory hole while I'm away as well, and he looked into my eyes as his huge black was buriend to the hilt in my spasming soaked cunt and asked strenly; "and you will do as I tell too, won't you my slut?".
All I could do is moan and gasp a loud, yes, yes, yes, and he then said "good girl, good slut, and pulled his cock out and came so hard all over my face, mouth, neck, and hair.
He also only allowed me to wipe the cum dripping into my eyes.  The rest had to remain where it was during my drive home and my cuck husband will be eagerly awaiting my arrival to lick every drop clean *blush*

No comments:

Post a Comment