My new God!

My new God!
How can any woman, married or otherwise, resist a cock like this?

One of my favorite bras

One of my favorite bras
Because it is a demi/half cup bra, and the slightest movement will cause my hard nipples to spill over the

Hubby witnessed me totally out of control last night. 7 bbcs in total used me *blush*

Hubby witnessed me totally out of control last night.  7 bbcs in total used me *blush*
and he was made to clean up every drop of their cum :-)

My Perky Nipples

My Perky Nipples
On Display

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Queen of Spades tattoo ... finally did it :-)

This will be a short post because my night is not yet over.  I am just on a short break, and I will tell from what, but first I want to proudly announce that I finally did it.  I finally went through with getting th queen of spades tattoo, and just as I implied I would, it is placed on the left upper side of my left ass cheek.  It will be in clear view with just about any bikini I wear (love wearing wicked weasel bikinis because of how revealing they are to begin with) but now coupled with my new tattoo, it will only enhance my visibility as a slut more, and I like that, and it also pleased my bull.  I wore a pair of super low-rise jeans (Frankie b's) because I wanted my new tattoo to be seen at least partially when I'm out in public, and my franki b's are super low rise so I thought they would be my best option. Well, worked like a charm.
My bull has been denying me his cock since last Sat when I initially changed my mind about getting the tattoo, because a friend told me it signified Black ONLY, and as much as I am presently consumed with BBC, this made me anxious because I also know some very nice large white cocks too (like my ex bf who I still cannot say no too), but my bull was very irritated with me about backtracking because he was away for the entire week before and I assured him that when he returned, he would take me to be branded as his dirty little BBC slut.  He arrived back in town late Friday night so I saw him @10 last Sat morning and my appt was @ 1pm, and he then proceeded to pound and use my cunt that was so starved for his BBC from his absence and as he teased me, he made me tell him the details from my cuck taking me to complete the "tasks" that he left for me (at stripclubs/bookstores/gloryholes) as he first teased the hungry engorged soaked lips of my cunt while I was on all fours, until he was pounding me to the point where I could no longer even put words together from the intence fucking his BBC was giving me.
So after fucking me and emptying his cock and then learned I was backing out if the tattoo, he was very upset, saying I manipulated him and didn't reveal my decision because I was in such bad need of his cock.
I blushed and could not deny the fact. He was right. So he denied me his BBC all this week, but he did let me suck it once a day, but I've been getting used by him for the last 4 hours now and he is so pleased and around of my stamp that his 10 inch friend is o.n his way over now to join us :-)

Gotta go...

Just pulled in :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment