My new God!

My new God!
How can any woman, married or otherwise, resist a cock like this?

One of my favorite bras

One of my favorite bras
Because it is a demi/half cup bra, and the slightest movement will cause my hard nipples to spill over the

Hubby witnessed me totally out of control last night. 7 bbcs in total used me *blush*

Hubby witnessed me totally out of control last night.  7 bbcs in total used me *blush*
and he was made to clean up every drop of their cum :-)

My Perky Nipples

My Perky Nipples
On Display

Saturday, March 9, 2013

update, but not THAT update, yet

I know all of you are waiting for the details from my BBC gangbang, and be patient, it will come, but I need quite a bit of time to be able to go over every little detail, or at least the ones I remember, because at times it was like I was in a dream, or some type of trance and everything was a blur, so again, please be patient.
The week following my black cock extraveganza has been very interesting because he promises me that last weekend was only the beginning, and just hearing him say this to me of course made my horny little mind wonder what he may possibly have in store for me next.  Well, in addition to fucking my brains out 4 out of the 5 days following my BBC gangbang, he is also now giving me detailed instructions on how I should dress and behave and dress whenever I am not with him.  An example?  He forced me to wear skirts and mini dresses everyday this week with specific instructions to not wear stockings to hide my still healing scraped knees and he said I actually must look people in the eyes after they see them, and do it shamelessly so there is no question the type of slut I am *blush*

Ugh....being called by my nanny.....finish when I can

No comments:

Post a Comment